Latest Ofsted Report
The Quality and Standards of the Early Years Provision - October 2017
We had an unannounced Ofsted inspection on 4th October 2017. The inspector spent time in each classroom as well as with the Leadership Team.
We received an overall grading of Good, with many great comments made, including:
- The school's ethos of 'Happy to be here - a place where everyone feels valued' is evident in all aspects of the schools work
- The learning environment provides opportunities and resources for children to develop well in all areas of learning. Learning starts with children's interests and children play and learn confidently both independently and with adult support. Practitioners inspire children to be creative and imaginative in their learning
- We have created a safe and nurturing environment
- The school has made good progress within the areas of development since the last inspection
- Children and families are supported very well when they join the nursery
- The school has identified the right priorities to move forward to outstanding
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding within the school
Please see attached the full inspection report.